Friday, September 29, 2006

More bad press for Lindsay

Lindsay Lohan has yet to acknowledge the chauffeur who found and returned her lost Hermes bag at Heathrow last month. The driver was promised a reward or thank-you note from the actress by her rep after he turned over the bag - the contents of which were reportedly worth about a million dollars - but has yet to hear from the star. "They haven't gotten back to me," the chauffeur told PageSix.com. "Not a word. She seems like a nice girl and she was pleased to get the bag back - it was full of diamonds and bracelets and necklaces. But it's really disappointing. I'd like to hear from her with maybe just a 'thanks very much.' Her people took my address and phone number and said they'd be in touch. I know these stars need a good looking-after, but she could have easily just spoke to me on the phone."