Friday, June 30, 2006

J-Lo's ex alleges affairs

Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa has spoken out against the singer's claims that he tried to extort her for $5 million. Despite signing an agreement in 2005 stating he could not disparage or make money from discussing the details of his marriage to the megastar, Noa announced plans to pen a tell-all book. Lopez's lawyer has filed suit against him, saying, "Sadly, no peronal detail is too sacred to be sold by Noa for profit. Noa will do anything within his power to make money off his ex-wife - and thinks nothing of willfully breaching the agreement and hurting [Lopez] in the process." According to court docs, Noa is planning to allege Lopez had "multiple duplicitous sexual affairs" on the set of Anaconda as well as an affair with Marc Anthony. "I mean, I live in a free country. No?" Noa says. "I can express myself. I can talk and say whatever I want to."