Friday, June 30, 2006

Barneys Girl Shops the UO Sale

So I thought I'd do a bit of virtual shopping at my old favourite Urbran Outfitters. After having been disappointed many times before when the items I saw in real life did not compare to what I saw online, I've learnt to have a more discerning eye when picking things out on the Urban Outfitters site now. Here are a few 'safe' items that I feel will be good buys from their site that is on sale at the moment.

First up, this Free People Morning Glory dress for $89.99. I love the simple design and the refreshing color. Its perfect for a casual summer day dress. Since its from Free People, expect the material to be delicate and flimsy.

I expect this is one of those things that would disappoint if one see's it in real life. The material is probably very thin and coarse, with not much of a shape to it. But for $24.99 I thought it might be a fun fashion buy. I like the stripes, the color isn't too cheap and the scoop with the buttons is interesting.
Mixed links chain for $14.95. I have a weakness for these kind of designs lately and it can't really go that wrong. . . .
Another fun buy this season are these brown Miss Sixty's platforms for $89.99 which are very SS06 Chloe/YSL/Miu Miu. A great match for any of your summer outfits!

Finally, for something more comfortable, casual and classical, there are these studded flip flops for $24.99.

They are also doing a limited time promotion right now, where an additional 25% will be taken off sale items. The promotion ends Sunday (July 2nd), so hurry up and check it out!