Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Matt talks about Cameron

Matt Dillon recently spoke to Parade magazine about why his relationship with Cameron Diaz failed. The pair were together for three years in the late nineties, and Dillon says the Charlie's Angels actress was his first real love. "I fell in love," he said. "It's a very powerful thing when you feel that way about somebody. Cameron was a muse for me. I hadn't been in any deep emotional relationships." The Crash actor hinted that he is ready to settle down and have a family. "I sometimes think love it God's way of hoodwinking people into having kids. You fall in love, and all that passion goes into procreating and wanting children. I've felt that need to want to raise a child... I'm open to life now, even to marriage. I'm open to the idea that things will work out."