Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Meet Bluebell Madonna Halliwell


Geri Halliwell picked an unusual name for her baby - Bluebell Madonna Halliwell. "Scarlett was another name I loved, as Scarlett O'Hara was my fictional heroine," the former Spice Girl said in a Hello! magazine interview. "But as I walked round the park in the last few weeks of pregnancy, I seemed to see bluebells everywhere. But what really cinched it for me was my mother telling me that the bluebell is increasingly rare - it's a precious flower, which seems just right for my daughter. There's a good reason I picked Madonna as a middle name, too. As she came out of my tummy, Bluebell had both arms flung wide in the air as if announcing to the world, 'Hi! I'm here!'... No one else has that name, apart from the Virgin Madonna and the singer, whom I love."