Wednesday, May 31, 2006

KFed cleans up and talks

Kevin Federline got a makeover for a spread in Item magazine promoting his new album. Some excerpts from the article include:

On the public: "I should just put a bulls-eye on my back. If I stay home and take care of my kids, then I'm a loafer, not a good father. If I try to have a career, nobody thinks I'm caring for my family. I can't win."

On rumors: "You'll never see that guy they say cheats or goes partying all the time. If I'm there and I'm out at a club, I am there for a reason. I am not there to mingle with women. All that shit is done to me. I did that when I was 21."

On his children: "It's completely unfair when a child is brought into this world and now he's already looked at as a prince. My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is, what life is. You don't have it easy with me. Period... My kids are going to work at Taco Bell, dammit."

On his image: "I wish people would ask me about my career. Usually it's 'How's the wife and kids?' Not that I mind, that's my pride and joy. But it would be nice for people to look at me as an artist. The day they judge me as an artist, a CEO, as somebody, not Britney Spears's husband, that's the day I am looking forward to."