Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Things!

I'm back too, bitches. I never really went anywhere, though. I'm trying to hold down my spending, and it's mostly working (mostly due to lack of funds). I don't think I've bought any new clothes or shoes in months. And as a result, I'm incredibly bored with my wardrobe. Fashion BINGE coming soon! Here's what I want right now:


This polka-dot trench coat from Topshop, $160. F-U-N.



Urban Renewal leather miniskirt, $58, in pink. This is probably way too short for me at my advanced age, but I bet the young 'uns out there could rock it. I wish you could buy it at the original longer length, before they've snipped off a few inches to "renew" it.



Cream leather ankle boots, $36. I bought these. I will probably NEVER learn my lesson about vintage shoes. (They fall apart, kids.) But perfect for spring, no?


Boutique 9 Dorthy nail-head flats, $88. I was looking for a nude flat when I found these, but I sorta like 'em better in black. With a floral skirt? Me likey.



Can't decide whether I like this better in pink or blue. Maybe blue: Gap roll-up-sleeve boyfriend shirt, $34.50.



Nicole Amused ankle-strap sandals, $88. WANT.





More shoes. Shoes, shoes, shoes. Zigi Soho Clingy Stretch Wedge Sandals, $39.95. These also come in a fun purple as well as workaday black and brown.

All right, I've blown my load. Later!