Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jason and Molly's Bachelor Wedding

Did you catch The Bachelor wedding last night? Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney tied the knot. I was never really a Jason fan... and didn't particularly care for Molly either, so I watched halfheartedly. BUT, I do have a few things to say. (Shocker.)

Um. Her gorgeous Monique Lhuillier dress was getting ruined by the rain. Like, ruined. Soaked and destroyed. Not to mention the Manolo Blahniks. And her Ken Paves hairdo and beautiful makeup. Why, why, why didn't they have an indoor option just in case sunny Cali decided to open the floodgates? ABC, get it together! Jason and Molly didn't really seem to mind too much though. I guess that's what true love is all about. That or they're thinking, "well, at least we didn't have to pay a dime for this shindig."

Despite my skepticism, I will say this... They do really seem like they are in love. And that's nice. It also makes me feel like watching The Bachelor isn't a complete and total waste of my time...