Sunday, February 25, 2007

Katie talks motherhood and getting back to work

Katie Holmes spoke with press last night at the Armani Prive fashion show in Beverly Hills, saying of motherhood: "I love it!" Little Suri is "doing really, really well," said the new mom. "She's a beautiful little girl, and I feel so honored to be her mom, really." The nearly-one-year-old is doing "a lot of walking around. She loves being outside right now," said Holmes, who has plans to get back to work soon. "I'm going to start a film in about a month and a half called Mad Money with Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton. I play a young girl who's part of three women who rob the Federal Reserve." Of resuming life as an actress, Holmes says it "will be another challenge but I have a wonderful, supportive husband and family, and it's another project that we're going to handle together and that's part of the fun."