Monday, February 26, 2007

Britney "doing great" in rehab

Fellow Promises patient Daniel Baldwin describes Britney Spears as "a little fearful" after meeting the popstar in Malibu. "I told her if she needed anything or if she wanted me to bring anything to her where she's at, I'd be happy to come see her," Baldwin said at an Oscar party this weekend. "She's doing great, she looks great. She seemed like she was a little fearful. I mean, she's a young girl - I have kids older than her. I think that she knows that she needs some help, and God bless her. All we can do is pray. That is what I want people to do. Pray for her... One thing I mentioned to her is if you took a look at how much effort you put into going out - at least for me - going out and using and doing the things we do, compared to how much effort you need to do to stay sober, it's infinitesimal on a comparison basis." Boy I bet she's glad she's getting advice from this guy...