Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cute Skirt Alert! And Other...Cuteness

I have to post this because otherwise I'll just do another shoe post.


BB Dakota skirt, $40. "Tribal" is in, folks. It's one of those things, like "nautical" and "floral," that magazines loooooove to run trend stories on, year after year after year. Anyone for mod? Equestrian? LUMBERJACK? Ahem. Anyway, this skirt is totally cute and 100 percent cotton. I am buying it.



It also comes in dress form for $48.



Tropicalia Twirl skirt, $29. See? Tribal. Told ya.

Where was I? Oh, yes. Cute stuff other than shoes. Here we go, fast and furious:


Striped cardigan (STRIPES!), $58.



Denim dress, $52. I might buy this too. Undecided. It looks a little eh, but then sometimes the things that don't look like much on the hanger end up being your go-to pieces. At least that's what I've found.



Kimchi Blue striped skirt, $48. Not sure why I'm into high-waisted skirts all of a sudden, but that appears to be the case.



BDG striped knit pencil skirt, $48. This might fall under the rubric of "theoretically cool but looks like shite on an actual girl." But I like the construction in addition to the stripes. One word: pockets!

Finally, I'm sorry, but I can't NOT tell you about one awesome, cheap-ass shoe purchase I made recently.


These fantastic little canvas slip-ons, $16, are the perfect casual summer shoe. I'll wear these with everything on the weekends. Also in perennially trendy STRIPES!