Friday, July 27, 2007

FB gets a little smaller...

And that's because todays post is coming to you courtesy of the modern miracle of mini internet in your hand, also known as my new (albeit soon to be returned because it's just a tester) blackberry. It is both new to me and the new model. Since I've got nothing to compare it to, I am still hung up on the amazing fact that they managed to make the innerweb so adorably wee! 1999 never looked so small! Anyway since its taking me the better part of a day just to type this graph alone- this after one post was accidentally erased after I confused back page for backspace, I must make a few important announcements. First I'm soooo sorry I've been awol from the binge. I'm sure a. You've noticed and b. You've missed my acerbic wit and overuse of the non-word "morts." My absence has been due, y'all, to the fact that I've been seeing my fare share if the clock striking 9 then 10 and even 11 -- p.m. That is -- at work lately. While work does often allow me to indulge in fashion blogging (for money! w00t!), its left me no time for fashion bingeing. Wah! Anyway now I am sitting in o'hare airport - the crown jewel of chicagoland airports! - awaiting a flight to magical, magestical michigan, MK is en route to somewhere in the southland that involves golf carts, tennis whites and, uh, prolly lotsa white people. That means we're on a small binge break until the middle of next week, when we'll be back with a mind-melting, brain-busting vomitous vengeance! So binge hard in our absence and think of us as we paddle about in the pristine pools of the northwest Midwest and or sip spiked sodas with our non-legally bound in-laws in some southern country club somewhere. Toodles poodles!