Sunday, January 28, 2007

Paris's letter to "fans"

Paris Hilton posted a message on boyfriend Starvos Niarchos's MySpace page yesterday addressing her feelings about the new website that has popped up selling personal items found in a storage locker belonging to the heiress (see story here). The message starts out with a note from Niarchos that reads (sic):

"Yoooo - if u didn't kno P doesn't have her public account anymore. She was forced to delete it after the amount of publicity it got (wit the whole Britney blog) She wanted to put out a little message to the fans because I let her kno about the ammount of fanmail I hav been getting...and its ridic"

Hilton's message follows.

"Hey,
I'm sure you've heard it over the news on on some gossip blog - but, there has been a website that was made. On the website contains personal things, pictures/videos/writings, etc.

Yes, I am ashamed and overly embarrassed about my personal items being put publicly out there. The videos and pictures contain some explicit things, and things I've done in the past. PLEASE note that the pictures and videos were from years ago, when I was wild and just partied all the time.

I'm writing this because I want my fans to know that I am no longer that way that is shown on the website. It's unfortunate that things had to be let out this way, and I am extremely sad that some one would go out of their way just to make me feel low. It just go's to show that I have people out there to get me for something I haven't done...& it's too bad that people treat me in such an unkind and cruel way, when I have done nothing to anyone.

I know that my true fans will stick with me until this goes away. I want to thank those who have been nothing but possitive with this situation.

Love always,
Paris"

source