Tuesday, January 30, 2007

JLo and first husband ordered into arbitration

An LA judge ordered yesterday that the dispute between Jennifer Lopez and her first husband Ojani Noa over Noa's proposed tell-all book be settled in private arbitration. Noa claims his book, The Unknown Truth: A Passionate Portrayal of a Serial Thriller, wouldn't be encompass intimate details of the couple's sex life but would be "my story...of meeting her, being in love...and the pain" of her alleged infidelity. "I am not the type of person to write something sexually like that," the ex-waiter said. "They say I am going to damage her name. I would never do that." When asked if his manuscript contained claims Lopez cheated on him, Noa told the New York Daily News, "Everyone in town knows about the cheating... I would tell about the pain I felt." Both parties are to return to court at the end of July to report the progress made in private arbitration.
source