Sunday, April 23, 2006

More allegations

More from Denise Richards's legal papers filed in LA against husband Charlie Sheen...
Richards says Sheen told her to "get an abortion" when he found out she was pregnant in 2003, and was "furious" to find out it was a girl. She says, "He said he did not want to be a father. After fighting about it for a week, I threatened to leave the marriage. [Sheen] then said he would accept the pregnancy. [Sheen] was not excited about the baby. He told me that he was not attracted to me. [Sheen] did come with me to the ultrasound appointment where we were going to find out the sex of the baby. The doctor wrote down the sex of the baby in an envelope and we took it home... [Sheen] was furious that the baby was a girl." Richards goes on to say her husband was "wonderful" when daughter Sam was born, but got angry when she stopped breastfeeding. "He was very angry that I stopped breastfeeding the baby and switched to formula because he said that he 'heard'...that the formula would cause our daughter to develop brain damage or would cause her to become mentally retarded... [Sheen] told me that I was a bad mother. The day I took Sam for her shots, [Sheen] called me...and threatened to kill me." Sheen is still denying the actress's recent allegations, saying she is doing it to "hurt and embarrass" him.