Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FashionBinge Aspirational Purchase: BYSOG Leather Bag

I braved the half-drunken crowds at Shecky's Girls Night Out tonight, and I'm actually pretty glad I did, because I discovered BYSOG bags -- gorgeous, bright, candy-colored handbags, totes, and clutches made here in New York. The one I can't stop crushing on (and I'm crushing HARD because I'm HARD UP for an excellent leather bag with lots of pockets AND a top zipper -- it's been a while...) looks like the "Lena Lena" bag, except it was red-orange with black piping. (The shape reminds me a bit of Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After Bag.) The "Lena Lena" bag is $645, but for reals, you can't beat the Shecky's discount with a stick -- it was about $350. For real. Ohhhhh financial restraint.

More on Bysog... and custom order a Bysog bag here.