Monday, May 4, 2009

Ear-Relevant Accessories

I've never been one to coordinate my headphones to my outfit, but lately, it seems, you basically can do just that. Granted, discreet white earbuds are always going to be the chicest choice, but when you want to add a pop of color or kick it up a notch, you have options. And I don't just mean, like, blue or pink earbuds. Those are kinda lame. All of the following are fun ways to add a little punch to your morning commute—or that of your high-school-age cousin, perhaps....



iPopperz monkey earbuds, $19.99. How can you not be happy with these crazy monkeys clinging to your ears?




iFrogz custom Nervepipes, $34.99. You too can create the wackiest headphones imaginable (up to a point), by choosing colors and patterns for each piece. I haven't quite found the outfit for these, yet, but I'm going to make it happen.




Zumreed Dream ZHP-005 Color Headphones, $59.99. CUTE!




Wesc headphones, $55.




These might be my favorite of the bunch: Audio-Technica ATH-ON3 Casual Headphones, $39.99. With their ultrathin headband, these kinda split the difference between the earmuff-size phones and the earbuds. I'd definitely go for the lime green!