Monday, May 18, 2009

Do I Do It? Slow and Steady Wins the Race Wedge Sandals

I've been slowly, steadily fantasizing about owning/ pwoning a pair of Slow and Steady Wins The Race canvas wedges. And now I'm actively starting to fantasize about turning that fantasy into reality. Whoopsers. Only thing holding me back: they're four inches high. Why can't we just do two inches and CALL it four? Can I do a four-inch heel without some kind of deleterious ankle pronation situation that lands me on my ass all summer? That'd suck. But just like this is my Summer of Fitness, MIGHT this be my Summer of the Wedge?

($100, Slow And Steady Wins The Race, OogaBoogaStore.com)


($115, Slow And Steady Wins The Race, CreaturesofComfort.com)

($100, Slow And Steady Wins The Race, Hejfina.com)
Why, in my entire life on this earth, has the idea of canvas wedges even crossed my mind, much less my browser? Shame on me.