Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things I Want and Do Not Want

Because sometimes fashion is just that simple.

WANT:



Urban Renewal leather miniskirt, $48.



Brooklyn Industries cute swingy sweatshirt, $78.



Tretorn toggle rain boots, $154. 'Cept I hate rain boots because they're rubber and therefore make my shin skin sweat. NOT COOL!



Cheap Monday bow blouse, $75.



DV "Skye" pump, $74.95. I saw a similar pair, just the perfect rounded-toe pump, maybe a two-inch heel, in Shoe Market in Williamsburg. By Seychelles, I think. Should have tried on, didn't, etc. But I can't find it online! Inexplicable! These are pretty good, too, though.

DO NOT WANT:



Triple Five Soul harem pants, $34.95. Gee, I wonder why these are on sale? I love how they're sheer. All you need is baggy underpants to complete the look!



Jessica Simpson "Layla" pump, $55.27. Um.



Irregular Choice "Buckle My Shoe" pump, $97.27. Good ol' Irregular Choice. Still churning out utter crap. God love 'em!