Monday, October 6, 2008

Stila's Three New Talking Eye Palettes

HEY LAYYYYDEEEEZE!

Stila just announced the launch of three brand-new talking eye palettes, which I've displayed in order of my desire. I love the Complete Night to Day Look palette because it's got lip color too, and the middle one -- The Sapphires smokey eye palette -- looks beauts, but would it looks fearful with my already blue eyes? I don't know.



The Stila talking eye palettes are $40, and they really do have an actually little mini person in there who guides you through each step of creating a smoky eye. That said, despite Stila's best efforts and intentions, I STILL can't pull off this look without ending up looking like I stayed up for two weeks straight and then got punched in both eyes. Who, oh who, can show me the light?


Quasi-relevant video: The Real McCoy, "Another Night." (Get it? I "talk talk"? GET it?)