Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pamela to wed for the third time?

Pamela Anderson and boyfriend Rick Salomon have applied for - and were granted - a marriage license in Las Vegas, according to Access Hollywood. "I was told late Saturday night that they filed for a marriage license," says a source, adding that Anderson - who has been performing with magician Hans Klok in Vegas - and Salomon have been inseparable lately. "Rick is always with her. He's backstage when she does her show all the time." According to Access, their Las Vegas affiliate KVBC confirmed that the pair got the license on Saturday. A rep for Anderson had no comment. Earlier this month, the Baywatch alum told Ellen Degeneres she was dating a new mystery man. "I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," she said on Ellen's show. "It's so romantic. It's romance." Asked about her future plans, she said, "I'm not really engaged. I don't know what I am. We may never get that far. We're in love." Salomon infamously appeared in One Night in Paris with Paris Hilton and is divorced from 90210 star Shannen Doherty.