Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Own a corndog nibbled on by Britney

A hotel worker is selling a half-eaten egg salad sandwich and a corndog allegedly nibbled on by Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. The items, posted on eBay, were photographed before and after shrink-wrapping, and are posted along with the following:

"I work part time at a fancy schmancy hotel downtown. I work with the caterers serving at private and public functions... A couple of months ago I was working a private music industry event with about 40 tables... My section had Britney Spears and Kevin Federline... Kevin Federline had a few things to eat that night, but the only leftover item I managed to pick up from him was this corndog. Kevin had two bites of the corndog and then set it down. Later I went to clear their plates with it, and as I was picking up the plate Britney picked it up really quick, giggled and said, 'I can't let that go to waste,' and quickly took a bite off of the stick end of the corndog."