Monday, August 11, 2008

Belatedly, You Should Buy Me This...

Due to vacation, two straight days of this, and weeks of preparation that went into the latter, my bday came and went sweetly but rather quietly. That's basically why this blog's been a bit hushed lately, but that will change. This is, after all, the BINGE, where blogging is both fashion FEAST and, unfortunately, sometimes fashion FAMINE. But anyway, back to my BEEEEDAY, I propose you all pool your resources and come up with JUST $600, which, combined will buy ME this C'N'C by Costume National grey and black leather jacket. Yes? Yes!

($600, C'N'C by Costume National, Tobi.com)
Only thing is, the color is referred to as "elephant." That's just bad marketing right there. After carbing up to celebray my beeeday, I don't know if psychologically I could handle wearing something named after one of the largest land mammals. Sighz.

Regardless, I'll thank you all in advance for the AWESOME gift! SUCH a surprise! Truly you SO didn't have to!