Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Eleven Thousandth Topshop Entreaty

I know I'm probably sounding like a broken record with my WAHHHHH OPEN UP TOPHSHOP IN NEW YORK ALREADY pleas, but I won't stop until Sir Phillip Green answers my prayer!

Some cute TopShop items that, like the devil, guide my hand...

(Apprx $132 USD, Topshop)
A perfect upgrade from the gladiator sandal. (Agrrh. The gladiator sandal!) So fashion-forward without crossing into the dangerously trendy zone. They also come in lots of other pretty colors like this blue-green.


(Apprx $121 USD, Topshop)
Definitely nearing the dangerously trendy zone, yet they're so fun that I don't even care.


(Apprx $36 USD, Topshop)
So cute, and the chain handle makes it just as "bistro" as it is "beach." (I sort of can't believe I just wrote that, but whatever.)



(Apprx $40, Topshop)
This makes me miss the Outer Banks of North Carolina, even though I've only ever been there a few times.