Thursday, May 24, 2007

Neutrals, Natch

Of all the most beautimus colors of the rainbow, who wants to wear boring-ass beige on one's entire person? But I'm loving neutrals for accessories and shoes. A few examples, if you will:



($67, Nicole, Shoebuy.com)
Love these in all of the various hues in which they're made.



($58, Jessica Simpson, Shoebuy.com)
I'm willing to overlook the fact that these are made by the same woman who couldn't properly identify canned tuna since they're so adorable and classic-looking. I also love them in "Cloud."



($49, Nine West)
You can't deny the classiness of quilting. I mean, you just can't.



($89, Steve Madden)
Finally, a Steve Madden pump that doesn't have a five-inch heel.



($13 starting bid, eBay)
For my side-button-shoe-loving co-blogger, MK. There really is something adorably Madeline or Heloise or whatever about a little flat with a side-button.



($1.99 starting bid, eBay)
Vintage Trifari = yay!



($5, eBay)
Fantastico.



($100, Kenneth Jay Lane, Maxandchloe.com)
My Kenneth Jay Lane obsession is growing by the day.



($75, Kenneth Jay Lane, Activendeavors.com)
Uh, see above.



($12, Asos.com)
Uh, gold's sorta neutral, right?



($39, Overstock.com)
I'm not sure if I could "make it work," but they're pretty cool.



(Kararossny.com)
I am in TOTES hearts with this bracelet, blogged here about on Fashiontribes.com.



Ok, more jewels TK, but gotta run! MK and I have a PAR-TAY to prep for!