Friday, December 15, 2006

The skinny on Cameron

Cameron Diaz is the latest celeb to speak out on super skinny celebs, saying, "I think it's terrifying, it's tragic and sad," of the pressure for girls to attain the media's unrealistic ideals. "I think that it's a sickness, something that's going on in someone's head where their perspective is off... We get ideals from images that we see and there certainly should be more responsibility put on those people who are putting those images out into the world. Let's be a little bit more responsible to what's realistic." Speaking to her own slender frame, the Holiday actress admitted, "I'm a skinny girl, so all my life all I have ever wanted is to be curvaceous and voluptuous, have everything falling out everywhere. Some people...their perception and their perspective is completely askew."

source