Monday, December 18, 2006

Lindsay's new role leaves it mark

Lindsay Lohan is taking pole-dancing lessons for her role as a stripper in the thriller I Know Who Killed Me, and says the daily lessons have left their mark on her - literally. "I've been in pole dancing lessons, S Factor by Sheila Kelley, every day for four hours," Lohan told People mag. "I have bruises all over. That's why I haven't worn shorts." In yet another email leaked to the press, the Bobby actress wrote to friends, "So...3 hours of pole dancing and bruised, everywhere... I mean, we're talkin' like, UPPER AND INNER THIGH-ACTION bruised...like a walking black-and-blue mark... I mean really though, really, I didn't know it was actually possible to have bruises in such areas of the body. Strippers dude, I tell you, I really respect the c**ts now... I'm not gonna lie to ya." Lohan's rep put it a little more politcally correctly, saying, "Her character is a stripper, and now she realizes that the job isn't easy. We should give these women credit."