Monday, February 7, 2011

Lucky FABB Conference, Fashion Week, Social Media Overdrive, Etc.

Crazy busy week, and it's barely Tuesday. This morning, I'm speaking on a panel (THINGS GROWN-UPS DO!) about music and social media (for my "real job"), and later on I'll attend the Lucky Magazine Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference, where I'm serving on the cocktail party committee, which is a role I was born to play. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Also, if you ever wondered what my official, professional stance on Willow Smith is, well wonder no more. Also, I am an Eminem EXPERT!

Oh, and I participated in a documentary about fashion bloggers, in which I discussed how much money you can make doing this (not a ton! Don't quit your day job!) and revealed my living room.


In other words...

I'm effing busy!