Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tarina Tarantino Launches A Beauty Line With Sephora!


Tarina Tarantino
, one of my all-time favorite sparkly ladies (PLEASE know her jewelry -- it's loud, proud, sparkly, fluorescent, full of gems and sometimes feathers, and the most fun... not unlike myself, I do believe), just announced her exclusive makeup collabo with Sephora.

I got a chance to stop by Tarina Tarantino's Sephora beauty preview last night and walked into total flouro overdrive mode, with wet-look glosses, silky powders, shimmer dusters, a rainbow palate of 24 eyeshadows (including a golden shade) I'm jonesing for, and PACKAGING! Oh the packaging! Think 1980s Barbie meets Harajuku Lovers meets Rachel Perry meets Perfumeria Gal.

Check out a few Tarina x Sephora photos from Nylon Magazine and the Sephora blog, and stay tuned for Tarina Tarantino's Sephora line, available in February.



Me, geeking out when I met Tarina at the Richie Rich show last year...

PS: On the wedding tip, last night I caught up with Tarina, chatted about my upcoming wedding, and she was like you HAVE to get a videographer -- she just celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary and said it was amazing to look back on the video of her own wedding. Hm. I should add it to the list of shit to do...