Friday, October 2, 2009

Studded Booties, Coats And More Things That Don't Need to Be Studded But I Can't Stop Being Drawn To Like A Magpie

WAHHHH. This girl's so POUTY. WAHSSSSSAMATTARRRR? Don't you like her BLAZER? I do. Duh. BECAUSE IT'S GOT STUDS ON IT.

($158, Priorities, Winknyc.com)
I like how this blazer's by "Priorities," as in, none of mine are straight.


($145, ASOS)
I am committing so many sins just by staring at this black studded swing trench. Ugh.

BEE TEE DUBS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I forgot to tell you that I got a camel-colored studded trench coat from Topshop. It looks like this but it's CAMEL, got it? It was originally $400 something, which is outlandish, but I got it on sale for $200. Still kind of pricey considering it isn't made marvelously, but I'll be wearing on the daily. Huzzah for fall!

($310, Topshop)
OHHHh studded black booties with cone heel! You were MADE in my image, were you not? I CAN'T though. I CAN'T. Super pointy cone heels are NEVER comfy. And $300 is reeedamndick. Hi. Welcome to the dialogue of my internal conflict.