Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Bought It Files: Pade Vavra Cat Stud Earrings, Other Stuff I'm Wearing In A Weddng This Weekend

($138, Pade Vavre, BlueLuxe.com)
Oops. Accidentally bought these: 22KT gold plated cat stud earrings with sapphire eyeballs. I may or may not wear them to the wedding I'm in this weekend. I WILL not, however, wear them with THIS belt, if I wear it at/ in the wedding:


($136, Moss Mills)
I got it on sale at Epaulet. (Remember when I was losing my mind over this Moss Mills horse bracelet? And, speaking of horses, RIP TRAGIC FLORIDA HORSES!)

BTW, the dress I'm wearing in the wedding is...
... A Christiane Celle fuchsia satin dress -- the bride found it for me on eBay for a song! Can you BELIEVE how great that is! I actually factually WILL wear this again. And I'm wearing these vintage gold heels from Olive's Very Vintage in Brooklyn -- Gorgeous, perfectly curated and preserved dresses, skirts, tops, shoes and jewelry. Definitely vintage and not thrift. you should go. It's great.


That's new kitty, Sim. I adopted her from Beauty Blogging Junkie's Amber! BTW, this completely out-of-sequence, highly unedited post brought to you by Gruner Veltliner!1!!