Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Erin Fetherston Dream Dress + My Trip To Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier


Ok, sure, it's fucking see-through, but this Erin Fetherston Spring 2009 RTW dress is so floaty and ethereal that I can't help but fantasize about it as an amazing option for a non-traditional wedding dress, you know? Bonus: it looks like a wedding cake, AND it's the color of gay unicorns!

In other bridal news, after my Nicole Miller fail and my thanks-but-no-thanks trip to Kleinfeld, I MAY have found a wedding dress! It's, um, more costly than the Nicole Miller dress yet still "less" (and note: less is in quotes) than a lot of the wedding dresses I've seeing in bridal mags. It's at the Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier, where Kelsey, the manager, really really helped me out. It was just a MUCH more up-to-date experience than Kleinfeld. I didn't feel pressured, and the whole experience was a lot more inviting yet low-pressure at the same time. I don't know. If I'm gonna drop > 1 month's rent, I'd rather do it at Mark Ingram... We'll see!!