Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Liv will "definitely" have plastic surgery

Liv Tyler talks plastic surgery in Allure mag's July issue. "I'm definitely going to have some, I'm sure," Tyler says. "Especially when you see what happens to your body after you have a baby." After the birth of her son Milo in 2004, the actress says, "I was trying to get back into shape, so I went to the gym every day, sometimes twice a day." The daughter of Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler and model Bebe Buell, Tyler says she didn't rebel. "I never had that much to rebel against because my parents were always so kind of cool," says the 29 year old. "I mean, what could I do? Run away and smoke a joint and go to rock concerts for the weekend? I mean, that's all they ever did. I've always been super-responsible and hard-working and kind of a worrier."
source