Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No more actors for Kirsten

Kirsten Dunst is quite happy to be dating a musician, thank you very much - as long as he's not an actor. "I don't ever want to date another actor again," the Spider-Man 3 star tells Jane mag. "This quote is probably going to come back in my face, but I know someone who has a great saying: 'There are no actors, there are only actresses.' Sometimes creative people can be very dark and destructive." Could Dunst be talking about hottie ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal? The pair dated for nearly two years. "I'm only saying bad things," Dunst went on. "I do know a few actors who are good and sweet and adorable." Of Spidey co-star Bryce Dallas Howard, who was married last June and had a baby boy in February, Dunst says, "I wish I were in a Bryce stage. I'd rather be with someone I love, at home making dinner, than be single, for sure."